Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Art Book Project

It's Wednesday and it's Art Day! =)

I pedaled my way to the Montessori this afternoon to give arts/craft classes to the kids as I usually do on Wednesday afternoons. I was so excited to see the kids amidst the fact that I didn't have a solid plan of what to do with them, arts / craft wise.

I ended up helping them start on few pages of a book I want to make with their artwork/s for Father's Day.

I remembered back when I was younger, my mom always told me that I don't need to buy anything for her or my dad for any occasion... they prefer something I made. Look at me now, I love doing arts and crafts and boy taking it to the next level is the next best thing for me! My parents are my fans when it comes to crafting. It makes me smile to remember how much their support, appreciation and belief in me motivated me to be at my best =) Thank you parents!

I'll post pictures later on of this Art Book Project I'm working on with the kids. They are definitely the cutest, most pure form of art you can find! =)

Parents, cherish your kids. They're only kids once so enjoy every ounce of their youth =)

No comments:

Post a Comment