Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pretty Recycled Bracelets


These bracelets were made out of rolled magazine ads and polymer clay spacers, all of which I made by hand.

I love the idea of being able to make something beautiful and useful out of what people would normally just throw away. This project had been done many times by many different people but it boggles me how we still come up with a lot of waste=(

There is a part of me that wants to go dumpster diving when I see how much and what people throw away. I was born and raised from a third world country and it pains me that many don't realize how blessed they are for what they are and have... If only I had money to send all these ungrateful people to poor countries then perhaps they will come back as a better person with appreciation and gratitude in their hearts and with great respect to mother nature as well as to each other.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment