Friday, June 4, 2010

Jewelry Making




These are few pieces I've made so far and I must say it kept me busy the whole week! It's so addicting and I got really fixated on making them! =)

I have no training or whatsoever in putting jewelry together but doing arts and crafts is one of my major passions side by side to cooking and baking. It's like putting Lego's together and building something only this one has smaller, more intricate pieces. I think that my designs right now are more on the conservative, classy type rather than the punk or gothic ones however I've always been intrigued by different styles and color combinations as well as textures when it comes to crafting and food. Those elements make your signature as an artist and I think it's important to pay attention to details =)

I poked myself a few times with the wires trying to learn how to cleanly wind them and utilize them. Caution is always important but when I get in the groove I just can't help but oh want to see how it'll look like when it's finished so that the poking here and there doesn't matter much.


I can imagine myself being successful doing things I love and things that I am really passionate about and God knows where life's taking me this time around!

To all the Crafters out there, I would appreciate your advise =)


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment