Monday, June 28, 2010

ATrip to the Aquarium of the Pacific




My husband took me to the Aquarium of the Pacific located at Long Beach, California two weekends ago. It was not a big place for big people but it was surely packed with tons of smiles and giggles from little kids with their parents =)

If you love being around children and if you have kids yourself, this is a perfect place to go to enjoy the underwater scenery as well as the coastline after. There are tons of restaurants around to enjoy for munchies later on and day cruises to hop on to complete the trip!

I realized I must have been really getting old because I found the place really small. I remember taking my mom few years ago to Monterey Bay Aquarium and this one is very much like it. She loved it but I guess it was more of our time together more than anything else that we both enjoyed. I love that this reminded me of some good, old memories and a making of a new one with my husband. I love kids too so aside from watching the aquariums and animals, the parents with their kids occupied me by a lot! At some point I started imagining myself and my husband with kids and that just made me smile so much! I guess at that point I'll better understand those poor parents running around worried where their kids have gone!

"Enjoy life while you're young and free." That's what my parents tell me all the time. Now they tell me to enjoy my time with my husband while we don't have kids yet as we don't have too much responsibilities yet. I sure am enjoying every minute I spend with my husband. We may have differences but we have similarities too. I guess the beauty of being different is that we are able to bring in something new to/for each other everyday while our similarities allows us to share on that similarity =)

No comments:

Post a Comment