Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oh Beads!



My birthday is not quite over yet!

I got my package today from my family in the Philippines and the beads I used to craft these pieces came from that box! =)

I was so excited when my husband and I opened the box over lunch. I was anxious to know what's inside that's so heavy that caused my parents to pay over a $100 to ship it here to the U.S. from the Philippines.

I got my new bamboo flute from my sister, song books, new pair of flip flops, shirts, capri pants, some delicacies from back home, tons of beading supplies, headbands, sewing machine needles, some medicine and a lot of little trinklets =) My husband got a new belt, wallet and nice silver pen (thank God, he's got a nicer pen for his pocket! Hunny, if you ever find this post I don't like you carrying around that complimentary pen in your pocket because you deserve better than that! )

Lots of thanks to my family for the treats and gifts =)

No comments:

Post a Comment