Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Turning the Pages of My Life =)






It's my birthday today here in the U.S. and I turn 28!

Turning the pages of my life to the next chapter is very exciting knowing that my husband is with me today and hopefully for the years to come.

I am definitely the happiest wife ever! My husband made bread for me for breakfast, fillet mignon for lunch and bowl of fruits and my birthday cake for dinner! =)

I wish I was able to share this day with the rest of my family but I guess having something to look forward to is the biggest motivation one could ever have to continue to hope, persevere and achieve in life. The journey hasn't been easy for me the past couple of years but I turn to another chapter of my life with joy, love, pride and dignity because I have stood strong and survived my life's challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment