Sunday, July 18, 2010

Poison Ivy? =(

I developed rashes yesterday on my feet that were quite itchy =( I didn't panic because they looked like something I've had before but today it has spread in some other parts of my body and bothered me quite a bit. My husband thinks it might have something to do with poison ivy but I am not sure since we don't have poison ivy in the Philippines. He cautioned me not to scratch the itch as that will cause it to spread even more and before I know it I might be covered in bumps =(

I spent some time thinking of how I may have had come in contact with a poison ivy yesterday since we didn't really go out aside from going to the pool for awhile. I did go out last Friday to pick up some school supplies to use for my review but I had been home for most part of the week...

Oh snap I hate it when parts of your body itches. Add the fact that it had been hot this week and if it continues to be hot I am definitely going to suffer the itch more. My poor husband would have to deal with me I suppose...

I can only hope that tomorrow when I wake up I am not covered in bumps! I guess this is the perfect time to ask Google what to do! Thanks to technology, everything is basically within reach even poison ivy! =S

No comments:

Post a Comment