Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Forward!


HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!

I can't wait to see the flowers bloom (more and more of them!) , green hills, more bicycle rides with my husband and more sunshine! =) Oh probably go out for a picnic!

I went out with my husband today on a bicycle ride going to a kids birthday party in a park and my heart leaped with joy at the smell of grass in the air and warmth of the sun against my skin. I felt my sweat dripped down my back as I pedaled my bike up some inclines with great determination! Boy, my thighs were jittery as they can be! ahhahahha! But well think about getting fit and sexy for the summer and that will make an easy determination to go up inclines, work out and sweat it out!

I fervently believe that getting fit equals happiness and health. Summer and looking good in our bikinis are not enough reasons to being fit. We owe ourselves more than that! We owe ourselves health and happiness and the path to these two will constantly be a challenge for anyone however with much determination anything is possible!




No comments:

Post a Comment