Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Love drives ME!


I went on a bike ride today to do my volunteer work in a local Montessori and boy it was a cold morning! I felt my nose condensing and I am not a bit confident to let go of that handle to reach for a kleenex in my pocket! There's no way I am getting to any accident today just because I chose to reach for a kleenex. hahahaah!

I spent about two hours at the Montessori and I did have lots of fun with the kids! I surely felt so alive being around those kids running and screaming here and there like there's no tomorrow. I planned to leave at 11:30 a.m. so I can beat my husband home for lunch but I went to play with the kids at the backyard and totally lost track of the time. I didn't leave until it was about noon and all that was running in my head was how to get home safe and fast!

I haven't been biking for very long and the trail offers lots of work out as it was designed for mountain bikers while I cruised with my cruiser bike. Often, mountain bikers would pass me by and I could feel that stare and wonder in them.. "what the heck is she doing here with that bike?" But I could care less especially when I am trying to get home to spend time with my husband , be able to hold, kiss and serve him =)

I went as fast as I could but I haven't been working out for about a month or so now and my cardio is not very good. I felt my thighs really tired, my heart throbbing and I had to slow down constantly then I think of my husband and I start peddling faster. All I thought of was getting home and seeing my husband! That was surely motivation enough for me because I did get home in less than 30 minutes!

I knew my husband was home already because I saw his car so I knocked at the door. The door swung open and there stood my gorgeous husband! I parked my bike, threw my things on our bed, stripped off my clothes (men, I was so hot from my bike ride that I can't stand one more minute in my layers of clothes!) and sat on my husbands lap. He cradled me like a baby and had me drink some water. When my husband held me, I knew it was worth the panting, sweat, peddling and hurrying... I was no longer tired but a very happy and lucky wife!

I then concluded...

Boy, I am so in love with my husband!

The longer we spend time together, the deeper that love grows! =)

One can never say how much or to what extent you can love somebody, you just know it! You, more than anything and anybody can feel it for yourself and when you do, bless your heart...love more!

I have loved before but nobody treated me like my husband does. He's the gentlest, most loving, caring, thoughtful, respectful and trustful soul I've ever met!

No comments:

Post a Comment