Friday, March 5, 2010

Welcome to the era of Blogs!

Many years ago, we've known information exchange via telephone, newspaper, television, books and print ads until the dawn of the computer age where the world wide web conquered the world!

Anyway, here we go with blogs - the new world of expression, information dissemination, learning and art among others. Honestly, I have never known myself to be a good writer but somewhere in my dreams I am a very prolific and world renowned writer, aren't we all??!

I have decided just about an hour or two ago that I will start blogging on my married life for two reasons:
1. I have had a terrible first marriage =(
2. I have an awesome 2nd marriage!

I believe in my heart that those two reasons are very very strong motivations for me to get myself out here in the blogging world to be able to share my experiences or rather adventures on being a wife, a partner, a friend, a lover, a fan and a family. My hopes are that I will be able to write enough to entertain you, share views with you, learn in the process, better myself and you and keep you coming back for more.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment