Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Saturday Magic!



I love the weekends!

This is like a long awaited time for me to be able to spend time with my husband to hold him, kiss him, sniff him, caress him, hug him, stare at him, adore him, serve him and make him happy all I like! The price? I am the happiest, luckiest wife who ever lived!

It's Saturday morning. My husband spooned me while I lay asleep next to him. I felt his gentle kisses behind my neck and the "oh my GOODness" embrace and it felt really great! I felt loved, special, warm and adored. What a great way to jump start my day! Then I felt the slow rubs and thrusts behind me and I thought to myself "humm.... now what better way to start your day than that?!" I got excited and grabbed my husband's left arm and had him touch me. My excitement grew and before I knew we were up for a really really great start for a Saturday morning =)

I tried opening my eyes in the process but for some reason (I don't know what or why) I had a hard time waking up this morning. Perhaps it's just one of those lazy days or well who wants to get out of bed with what just happened anyway?! hahahhahaah! Then breakfast was up for grabs. My husband asked me what I wanted for breakfast. Pancakes? Waffles? Then that got me up and told him "honey we don't have eggs. I'm sorry I forgot to get some yesterday..." Oh how I felt so irresponsible for being home the whole day, went out for a little while and still forgot to grab some eggs! =( My husband ( in front of his computer) turned, looked at me and said "there's two of us baby. I failed to stop by the grocery store to get some eggs too."

My husband has never blamed me for anything that I can recall. He always tell me that there's always two of us and there's no need to point fingers because we are equally responsible for things. I so love that my husband treats me very well. I really appreciate that he's very mellow and rational about things. We both don't like arguing which brings us to loving communication when we have issues to handle. In contrast to my first husband, he is very controlling and loves to argue! You could never win with a narcissist! Get it, this whole democracy I have and freedom with my second husband is all so new to me!

Meanwhile, I got busy preparing breakfast while my husband made love with his computer. I went to my husband to deliver breakfast and oh he started playing Magic (the gathering) already. For those who asks what the heck is Magic the Gathering? you're not alone. I asked myself that same question the about a year or so ago (we weren't married yet). I define it as the geek's version of poker! It's a card game (paper and online version, take your pick) with enchantments, casting spells, manna and some weird creatures. Curious enough? Click on this link http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Multiverse/ and it will take you to discover the Planeswalkers.

Believe it or not I had my husband teach me how to play magic last weekend because I was to that level where I want to know what makes him like this game so much. As partners we owe each other to support and discover what makes us tick (happy or sad).

I know many couples don't appreciate each other or are not very verbal as to letting each other know how they feel toward the other and how much they appreciate each other but I have learned that this is a very very important tool to soothing your partner and making the other perk up by caressing his/her ego =)

Not all weekends are the same for me and my husband. We happen to be lucky enough not to live on a very structured, strictly planned or just tight lifestyle. Don't get me wrong he does work on the weekdays and I do my volunteer work on the other hand but weekends are meant for fun, laughter, relaxation, togetherness and passion (-ate lovemaking)!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment