Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Chocolates!!!


Yummmmm!

This was my and my husband's candy project few months ago, both our first time making candies ever! It was lots of fun and quite an experience I must say! After this activity that we shared together we picked up two great lessons:

1. Specialty chocolates have a lot of profit margin to it and
2. Savor every bite =)

I guess you learn to appreciate things better when you know where they come from and how they were made. I had the same lessons learned few years ago when I learned how to make bread. After I made my very first batch of bread that I had to knead and shape by hand, the value of bread was never the same again... I savored every bite each time!=)

Try it sometime and I am pretty sure you will have so much fun working with chocolates. You have to be patient though because the fist few batches don't come out perfect each time. Experimentation is very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment