Thursday, May 27, 2010

Egg Carton Organizers =)


Wondering what you can do with those egg cartons???

This morning I decided to face a challenge that I have been putting off for awhile, organizing my drawer!

You know how every girl's purse is like a black hole where everything just gets zapped in and lost??? That's how my drawer's state had been for months! I hate to admit it but for some reason i was so comfortable to stash everything that I labeled accessories in my mind in that drawer!

Every girl has her stash of things both essential and sentimental nick nacks and organizing can be painstaking at times. I hate how my necklaces would be all entwined with each other and right when you are in a hurry to leave you just can't pull that one you need out and you end up either leaving without it or getting late trying to undo the knots!

I had to undo the knots awhile back and I spent a good 10 minutes doing it. I guess I was just lucky that I only had a few pieces of necklaces and oh add my earrings all in a big ball! When I got done separating them I had to think of solving that problem to save me some precious time in the future.

I have a secret pile of trash that I have been keeping away from my husband so I decided to dig through it and found the egg cartons which I thought was perfect for this project! =) They are great because they come naturally with cavities that can nestle your earrings, necklaces and bracelets while separated with each other. The white containers holding my stash of make-up were tofu containers! =)

You can certainly paint them to give them a new look but I was pretty happy to just use them as they are for now until I find the time to paint them in the future.

Remember to keep in mind organizing your stuff when you are dealing with your recycle trash. You'll never know what can you use to keep your house in good shape =)

No comments:

Post a Comment