Saturday, May 1, 2010

Recycled Organizer - Canister


Go Green!

This is an organizer-canister I made out of some old magazine that I cut out into pieces and decoupaged it on to an empty yogurt container. Easy to make, very useful and added a lovely touch in our bathroom =)

I have been obsessing myself on recycling lately and it's just so fun. You get your creative juices going, tons of free materials and endless possibilities! Add the saving mother earth flare to it and it just makes it a perfect hobby. This brings me back to my younger days when my mother would have a buffet of art materials right in front of us to go crazy and create something. I would say this is a great activity to do with children as it helps hone and harness their creative powers at a very early age aside from getting their "making sense of things" better and working on their reflexes and motor skills.

Have fun. Create. Help save Mother Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment