Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spring to Life : Tomatoes =)

My Tomato Plants! =)

I am very proud to say that this is the first time I've ever grown some plants.

I remember trying it when I was back in the Philippines and the seeds I planted just never grew and I gave up. I pretty much settled on the thought that I just don't have the "green thumb" and not meant to grow plants. Surprisingly these plants show the opposite now =)

I remember that time I saw them after being gone for a week and my heart just leaped with joy! I jumped up and down and went ecstatic with my husband. If there's anything I learned from this experience is to never give up and keep on trying. True, there are things in life that are not meant to happen but there are some that just need some hard work and perseverance and still there really are somethings that are not meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment