Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fresh Lumpia


This is what I prepared for lunch today and it was so delicious! =) Believe it or not I have never prepared this from when I was back home in the Philippines but I guess now that I've missed it enough, I had enough drive to make it myself!

We call it lumpiang ubod or fresh lumpia in the Philippines but I did not have the "ubod" part so I tweaked it a little bit by just using easy to find vegetables like cabbage, carrots, jicama or turnips, some garlic, onions, tofu and shrimps seasoned with salt and pepper for the filling.

I found this website where I based most of this recipe from:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Best-Lumpia-Philippine-Style-Egg-Roll-Recipe


I love this recipe because it has the picture and easy to follow for somebody who's never done it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment